Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So UFOs aren't a theory anymore - but we still don't know what they are

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,236 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Again, you are misrepresenting people because you aren't able to address their points directly and honestly.

I'm not suggesting that Gruash is fabricating anything. I'm accusing him of being gullible and being a **** investigator.

I've shown this to be a fact by pointing out an example of him presenting an obviously false story under oath.

If you're not going to address points, don't then also be dishonest and misrepresent the points you refuse to address.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,037 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Grusch is telling stories from people who believe they've seen an alien, keyword: believe.

The objects in question may have been verified as being there, however these people have, without credible evidence they can provide, interpreted these things as "aliens".

Remember when you saw something in a photo that no one else here could see? Yeah it's that. Belief is a powerful thing, it's why we have to verify stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Cheerful S

>>mod snip to remove off topic element<<

Either way. Kirkpatrick, in reference to the claims surrounding the crashed UFO recovery. It's clear as day what he's talking about. You can spin all day and lie about that, it does not change the facts.

Post edited by Hannibal_Smith on

There was also the suggestion that was pointed out earlier in the thread that was entirely dismissed and ignored by conspiracy theorists.

That there is indeed a secret retrieval and research program that did indeed get its hands on things. But that this program was about foreign aircraft and drones rather than aliens. The various stories of this program getting it's hands on materials and technologies that are ultimately mundane get conflated with stories of physics defying UAPs that aren't at all actually connected.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

@Cheerful S ive deleted your last two posts as they are totally irrelevant to the topic. If you have a problem with a post or poster, report it do not bring it into a thread as it is completely off topic.

HS

• Advertisement

Grusch recently made an appearance on Joe Rogan's podcast, which will mark the end of my posting for today.I'm going to have a listen

I had a bit of extra time to post today, but the frequency of my posts may be reduced moving forward.. Some be happy about that!

link to it if interested.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/6D6otpHwnaAc86SS1M8yHm

Joe Rogan isn't exactly known for challenging or questioning his guests when they have extraordinary claims.

Grusch is not likely to produce any evidence for his stories and will just repeat the same nonsense to a credulous interviewer with no risk of doubt or push back.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,132 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

Remember disclosure, the 2030 date came from someone at a recent conference on disclosure (that didn't allow people to share anything).

And this is Jeremy Corbell's latest scoop, looks worse than the cybertruck.

In a shocking and intriguing interview, whistleblower Grusch disclosed several details regarding the existence of a highly classified UFO craft in the possession of Lockheed Martin. Furthermore, he revealed that the Pentagon task force was actively engaged in negotiations with its representatives regarding the acquisition of this extraordinary object. However, the individuals who hold the craft at Lockheed Martin were deeply concerned about potential legal ramifications for the company if the news of this secret ever got out. Grusch revealed that representatives of the CIA intervened to shut down the negotiations, stating that it was absolutely forbidden for this to happen. The whistleblower also revealed that a fierce battle ensued within the DOD over various issues related to the potential release of this information. Despite initial optimism, the negotiations ultimately did not proceed.

Grusch attributed the termination of the negotiations to a combination of factors. Firstly, he mentioned that various whistleblowers came forward to shed light on the secret, ultimately challenging the gatekeepers who were trying everything in their power to maintain the lid. These gatekeepers, Grusch claimed, resorted to threats aimed at him and his family, attempting to silence him. However, he decided to step forward as a whistleblower to protect himself and ensure the truth came to light.

He said behind the scenes that Congress people have been briefed and are working on legislation to force this craft away from the gatekeepers. Once the Schumer UFO legislation is passed, they will have the legal right to raid private companies and retrieve UFOs.Lot of people in the know are worried that they can't stop the disclosure of sensitive UFO information, so they are coming forward before the proverbial hits the fan. Grusch that legal case is being prepared by the team against those who refuse to unlock the secret.

• Advertisement

Someone told Grusch there's an "alien spacecraft" at Lockheed Martin with no verifiable evidence and he simply repeated the story.

Kirkpatrick has basically contradicted a lot of Grusch's testimony and inferences:

"DR. KIRKPATRICK: So, Mr. Grusch, since AARO has stood up and since I've been director, has not come to see us and provided any information.

DR. KIRKPATRICK: So, the last time I believe I spoke with Mr. Grusch was when I was in the J2 at U.S. Space Command about five years ago, and it was not on this topic. Now, we have interviewed a whole range of people, over 30 people now. I think we've interviewed most of the people that he may have talked to, but we don't know that. And we have extended an invitation at least four or five times now for him to come in over the last eight months or so and has been declined."

Q: Thank you. I just wanted to double check on a new thing, something you are asking current and former government employees if they have evidence of a former clandestine UAP program. What makes you believe that such a thing might have existed? And if the government kept it secret before, why should a government employee trust you now?

DR. KIRKPATRICK: Well, let's see, I currently have no evidence of any program having ever existed as a to do any sort of reverse engineering of any sort of extraterrestrial UAP program. We do have a requirement by law to bring those whistleblowers or other interviewees in who think that it does exist, and they may have information that pertains to that. We do not have any of that evidence right now. And why should they come to us?

Well, they should come to us because, well, it's in law that we are the authorized reporting authority for them to come to, they are protected under the Whistleblower Act that they extended those protections to last year's legislation and we have the security mechanisms by which to anonymously and confidentially bring them in, hear what they have to say, research that information and protect it if it is in truly classified. And if it's not classified, then we can validate that as well.

Below is a sum-up of Grusch's presentation from a recent conference

- Imagine a future where we no longer need to speculate about our place in the cosmos.

- The release of info on NHI has the potential to unite humanity, regardless of the ontological shock that would ensue.

- [Disclosure] will involve the releasing of info in a controlled and planned manner.

- This is a new era of spiritual awakening.

- We are in a paradigm shift with the power in our hands to transform our world.

- We are working towards a more enlightened and interconnected world.

I called this months ago. He has nothing. Aaaannnd all the quackery is starting to reveal itself.

So as predicted, he made claims with no evidence and Joe Rogan didn't challenge him on any of it.

And of course "disclosure is just around the corner" again.

I read your posts and noticed that your contributions consist of large amounts of text without adding any substance or unique perspectives.

Same on 9/11 thread. Again, didn't listen to the interview the Pentagon Task Force was in negotiations with the legal team and company heads to take the craft.

False allegations can have severe legal implications, particularly when it comes to prominent individuals and industries. Continue with the posts be funny watching all the deflection tactics when this finally comes out.

Listen to the clip again

Ross Coulthart say "allegedly".

Grusch then responds to the clip by making a claim.

It's two people saying something that has no evidence, apart from hearsay.

If some loon who once worked in the DoD told me that Boeing have an "alien spaceship" and wanted to get rid of it - then I can repeat that claim, with absolutely no evidence, adding the word allegedly.

This is all that is occurring, a chain of people making hearsay claims.

Making another call here, Grusch will become a full time pundit on the UFO circuit (and/or go full woo-merchant)

Following UFO stories for 30 years, nothing changes

A lot more projection in this post.

Still no evidence, just people making claims that aren't verifying now without the restriction of being under oath. Much less in the way of consequences if they lie or embellish and a lot of benefit to be gained by convincing their marks that disclosure is just around the corner.

They just need more money...

Books, TV show interviews, conference appearances, endless podcasts, merch...

Doubly so if he starts crossing into more of the woo stuff and starts selling crystals or something.

"Why would be make this stuff up?"

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

False allegations that are insane are usually ignored. They couldn't give a ****, the man got on Rogan, so the grift will continue.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,286 ✭✭✭emo72

Did you listen to the podcast? He explains, his career trajectory was on course to be promoted to seriously high ranking, he was already way up there. So on the pigs back career wise the easy life, and he gave it all up to become a "grifter". You know, I can reasonably accept his position. It's not far fetched at all. He actually says he didn't want to do this. Top of his career VS wanting to be a grifter? What would you choose?

No I haven't listened to the podcast but I've heard all of this as part of the usual grift.

All you have is his word that his career was going well and his pinky swear that he isn't going to be earning as much or more from ranting about UFOs.

Of course pretending that he's suffering and struggling rather than making a tidy sum from the grift.

Alex Jones argues the same thing.

I disagree. I think it's extremely far fetched to claim that there was a UFO crash in 30s Italy and the Americans recovered the craft with help from the Vatican. And that all of this was revealed by a guy who claimed his dad was involved in this and very major UFO event since Roswell.

• Advertisement

You haven't listened to the podcast?

I've already answered this question in the first line of my previous post.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Ekano

I listened to the podcast. He notes that the pay in his industry isn't good. He also admitted to being bored during covid and read a lot on the subject. I find it more likely that he put 2+2 together and came up with a way to make money than Benito finding the millenium Falcon in a field in Lombardi.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Anything connected with the like of Jeremy corbell, Louie Elizonda, George knapp, the lad from Blink 182 - total scam artists the lot of them.

Indeed.

It's becoming obvious that within the DoD there were people with stories and there were also "believers". One influencing and validating the other. In Grusch they found a UAP guy who would not only listen to them, not only believe every story, but was willing to testify to Congress about it.

This has been fantastic for the "I want to believe" movement in terms of drawing far more attention (and money).

Basically any of the 10's of millions of DoD employees over the years can make up a story about "aliens" and there's a massive audience who will lap it up and never ask for concrete evidence. This individual will get on the circuit, get interviews, Youtube, social media, maybe even get on Rogan or TV spots (Ancient Aliens), etc. There's also money attached to it. It's no surprise it's jammed with grifters (to note, I am not labelling Grusch a grifter, he just seems to be incredibly naive, but indeed we'll see)

Post edited by Dohnjoe on

Why? He already addressed congress, was he saving the good stuff for Joe?

No. Obviously not. But if your going to have a debate about something he said, listening to the subject matter is required.

But I was expressing my personal opinion on why his podcast appearance wouldn't be very informative or insightful. Nothing you've said so far has changed my mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭DangerMouse27

I really want to believe Grusch. But there are elements of his story which just don't pass the smell test.

I'm confused as to why there is no mention of zero point technology at the end of WW2. In that era, it's all about the alleged finds in Italy. The Vatican is a great boogeyman, because there's not a hope they would even address such a conspiracy.

And in all of the big US based talking heads, no one has yet to mention Werner Von Braun. That's just convenient amnesia.

Can they please release Sat images of the SR-72? What does that look like? Maybe it accounts for a lot of the current unexplained sightings.

• Advertisement

Grusch has made a bold claim, asserting that Lockheed Martin possesses an alien spacecraft.

This claim, made as a matter of fact without any alleged undertones. You would be wrong to say otherwise.

It is quite amusing to witness the way you discuss Grusch, considering that he was a high-level official in the Pentagon with substantial access. Nobody even ARRO, disputes his credentials are real.

It is preposterous to assume that all the high-level individuals, including generals and scientists, presented false information to the program. It is even more absurd to suggest that these individuals would intentionally spread misinformation when the program was sanctioned by the Pentagon. By lying to itself in classified matters, the government undermines its own national security efforts.

I don't think you're correct Donhjoe, because Chuck Schumer, who is a majority Democrat leader, isn't going to include all of this in a UFO bill if all of this is hearsay and make up stories. That is a bill for disclosure

Advertisement