Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is the Liscannor harbor hotel reopening?

• 19-05-2021 11:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,278 ✭✭✭✭

Noticed the lights on in there today and seemed to be a few builders working inside. Probably a good time to reopen if that's what's happening.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Work going on there anyway. Not sure when it will be ready. Patrick T has it.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

finbarrk wrote: »
    Work going on there anyway. Not sure when it will be ready. Patrick T has it.

Who?

Last I heard was there was asbestos found in the roof during the last attempted renovation.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Redjacketboy

I haven't seen anything going on there since May, so I'd say it was someone checking up on the pace. They should open it as a car park or put a food truck and tables there. While waiting to do it up!

Advertisement