Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much do they scrutinize your transcript of results?

• 20-05-2021 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

I'm in the process of applying for postgrads and have just received the transcript of results for my undergraduate degree. It's been 5 years since I graduated and I had forgotten just how... uninspiring it is. I pulled it together in my final year and managed to get a high 2:1 overall (a 1:1 in one subject and a 2:1 in the other), however, my results from previous years are not so promising and I also had to repeat a lot of modules due to falling below the attendance threshold/not attending exams. I'm just wondering if that will all be taken into account or if they'll just see the overall 2:1 and that'll be that box ticked.

Advertisement