Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Magnetic Vaccine

Options
  • 20-05-2021 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭harrylittle

A number of videos has surfaced of people able to stick a Magnet on their arm's where they got the vaccine.

As magnets are only attracted to metal this indicates that there must be some sort of metalic substance in the vaccine.

So why would there be a metalic substance in the vaccine ?

there is no known medical benefit to having metalic substance in the body so it must be for other reasons

one theory going around is that its easier to track a person if they have lumps of metal floating around their bodies especially for the new 5G network currently being installed in cities and towns. Big brother could easily spy on you through walls if your light up with all these metalic substances.

Another theory is that your tagged and numbered with some sort of micro chip for the future digital id system and cashless society their building for the future .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭harrylittle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 556 ✭✭✭shtpEdthePlum

This is an absolutely outrageous thought, but what if they put a small bit of pritt stick on the back of the magnet.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,115 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

It's sticking because of glue on the magnet, not magnetism.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,267 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

This is a rerun of the same thread from last week

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,274 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

This is an absolutely outrageous thought, but what if they put a small bit of pritt stick on the back of the magnet.

Surely you're not suggesting that some anti-vaxxers would fabricate "proof" of tracking devices in vaccines for their own nefarious ends, are you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,400 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

A number of videos has surfaced of people able to stick a Magnet on their arm's where they got the vaccine.

As magnets are only attracted to metal this indicates that there must be some sort of metalic substance in the vaccine.

there is no known medical benefit to having metalic substance in the body so it must be for other reasons

one theory going around is that its easier to track a person if they have lumps of metal floating around their bodies especially for the new 5G network currently being installed in cities and towns. Big brother could easily spy on you through walls if your light up with all these metalic substances.

Another theory is that your tagged and numbered with some sort of micro chip for the future digital id system and cashless society their building for the future .

Thanks!!! This gave me a much needed laugh :pac:

2.5% of human body mass is metals.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Lol ridiculous logic.
    Please show an example where something metallic injected into a body can make magnets stick to the site

If you can't, then there is no know method by which this could happen.
    Again, ridiculous.
    That's not how 5G works.
    Any metal injected into a person like that will pass from their body in pretty short order if it didn't cause illness.
    And again utterly ridiculous.
    There they was any microchips in the vaccine they would be visible.
    Even still if they were real and were injected under the skin, sticking a magnet on them would interfere with their signal of not destroy their electronics entirely.

You know this ridiculous video crap reminds me of other videos a while ago where people were trying to burn snow and using that as proof of chemtrails.
    Or that one video of a lady who couldn't understand why her sprinkler was causing a rainbow, therefore concluded it was a conspiracy.

2.5% of human body mass is metals.

so why is the magnet only sticking to where the jab went in an not on the rest of the body ?

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 5,374 Mod ✭✭✭✭aido79

Probably the easiest conspiracy theory ever to debunk

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSL2N2N41KA

• Advertisement

so why is the magnet only sticking to where the jab went in an not on the rest of the body ?

Glue on that part of the body and no glue elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Its not sticking because of magnetism

king mob ... here is the book ... answering your questions ...https://www.amazon.co.uk/Invisible-Crime-Microchip-Microwave-Technology/dp/1936587998

• Registered Users Posts: 81,115 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Over a billion people have been vaccinated, it would take about 5 minutes to independently prove this test, not a single reporter or doctor or anyone of credibility has run such a test.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,405 ✭✭✭CalamariFritti

I've got a friend who is part of the more agitated anti restriction crowd. He knows I got the vaccine and het texted me the other day would I do him a favour and try a fridge magnet on my arm. I lol'ed back to him but I did it for the laugh :)

Now I know what that was about.

aido79 wrote: »
    Glue on that part of the body and no glue elsewhere.

wet glue wouldnt hold a magnet and if dry you would have difficulty taken the magnet off

king mob ... here is the book ... answering your questions ...https://www.amazon.co.uk/Invisible-Crime-Microchip-Microwave-Technology/dp/1936587998

Lol no it doesn't.
    You have not read this book.

wet glue wouldnt hold a magnet and if dry you would have difficulty taken the magnet off

Pritt stick or similar would hold a magnet in place for long enough to make any of those videos and would come off very easily. Try it yourself if you don't believe me.

King Mob wrote: »
    Lol no it doesn't.
    You have not read this book.

Its hard to believe you read the book in 10 minutes .. that must be some sort of record

Its hard to believe you read the book in 10 minutes .. that must be some sort of record
    No, just experience in dealing with silly conspiracy claims based on ridiculous videos.

You haven't read the book.
    It does not answer any of my points.

You cannot answer any of my points because the conspiracy theory isn't true and it's nonsense.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

My microchip is synthetic so it does’t attract magnets, the 5G reception isn’t as good. Swings and round abouts.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,274 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Tell you what OP, I'm getting my second jab tomorrow. I'll try a magnet on it afterwards, and if it sticks I'll post up the video. If you don't see anything from me by mid afternoon we'll just have to assume that I should have tried some glue or double sided tape instead.

I do hope those people who are concerned about being tracked don't use smartphones...

I do hope those people who are concerned about being tracked don't use smartphones...

Or any form of technology that connects you to the internet.

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Or any form of technology that connects you to the internet.

Or has a bank account.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,769 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

How does "lump of metal" fit down a tiny syringe needle?

If it's "floating around the body" why do magnets stick to just one part of the body?

Think.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,457 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    How does "lump of metal" fit down a tiny syringe needle?

If it's "floating around the body" why do magnets stick to just one part of the body?

Think.

Magic, the magic that allows them to have antennae smaller than physically possible is also the magic that allows them to fit into a syringe needle, and the magic that allows a piece of metal smaller than the bore of a needle to be big enough to attract a magnet.

But look, if you don't believe in magic, then there's nothing else I can do to convince you otherwise.

astrofool wrote: »
    Magic, the magic that allows them to have antennae smaller than physically possible is also the magic that allows them to fit into a syringe needle, and the magic that allows a piece of metal smaller than the bore of a needle to be big enough to attract a magnet.

But look, if you don't believe in magic, then there's nothing else I can do to convince you otherwise.
    I guess they couldn't use their magic to make whatever's in the vaccine non-magnetic and thus undetectable...

Or maybe they wanted to leave hints for people...?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,618 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

One issue in that video is why don't we see the people testing the magnets on other parts of their arm, or on the same spot on the opposite arm?

Making sure to hold the arm in the same angle obviously, not more vertical

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,457 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

King Mob wrote: »
    I guess they couldn't use their magic to make whatever's in the vaccine non-magnetic and thus undetectable...

Or maybe they wanted to leave hints for people...?

Only for the smartest most cleverest people to notice.

“Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.”

Advertisement