Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone ever successfully contacted google

Options
  • 21-05-2021 8:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭

I have an issue with a search result on google - it's info that has been deleted from a social media platform but still shows on google search results.

Have used the 'Outdated Content Removal Tool' and my 4 requests to remove the page are marked 'Approved'. However when I search the posts still appear.

Has anyone ever successfully contacted google in order to query such an issue - googling how to contact google doesn't work funnily enough!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

Removed image or page still appears in Google Search

If your removal request has been approved but you still see that content in our search results, confirm that the URL that appears in Google search results is exactly the same as the one you submitted for removal (including capitalization). If not, you should request removal of the additional URL(s) that still appear in search results.

If it's been approved then I can't see any other reason than the above for it still to be displaying in search results.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭JohnChadwick

Scotty # wrote: »
    If it's been approved then I can't see any other reason than the above for it still to be displaying in search results.

Yea it's the same link being copied in - hence the need to contact them.

Advertisement