Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Somewhere to store luggage in Tramore pre check in?

Options
  • 21-05-2021 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi there,

Travelling to Tramore via Train Next month.
    I booked Train early thinking I'd be able to drop bags at hotel prior to check in and go off and explore the area but have since discovered that hotel won't store bags due to regulations.
    I am wondering if there is any kind of storage place I can pay to leave our bags for an hour or two prior to check in. Would be grateful if anyone can recommend somewhere please ðŸ™

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭deise121

can't think of anywhere really, sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Tails142

Top class service from your hotel that they won't even take your bags in while they get your room ready.

Name and shame, wow we're so lucky to be able to holiday at home in Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 28,464 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Is the hotel in Tramore or Waterford? The train only brings you to Waterford. Can't help with storage facilities unfortunately, this is a topic that has long been discussed on various sites with no progress that I know of.

Advertisement