Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems with App

Options
  • 21-05-2021 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭

Hi. I could not log in yesterday. Today (last 30 minutes) i logged into BOI app on my phone, and then screen would not respond. I could not sign out or change screen. Finally message came up saying check wifi or internet, but have full coverage. Am using my PC right now to write this!
    Is this a security issue?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

Canterelle wrote: »
    Hi. I could not log in yesterday. Today (last 30 minutes) i logged into BOI app on my phone, and then screen would not respond. I could not sign out or change screen. Finally message came up saying check wifi or internet, but have full coverage. Am using my PC right now to write this!
    Is this a security issue?
    Good afternoon Canterelle,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

The app is working as normal today. I would recommend trying to access the app using your mobile data rather than home wifi etc(or vice versa) to see if this works. If you continue to have difficulty with the app, please delete and reinstall the app to see if this is a fix. 

If this issue persists, please call us on 0818365365 or 0036314044000. One of my colleagues will be happy to help. They are available from 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.

I hope this helps

Many thanks,
    Megan

Advertisement