Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Audio Producer / Mixer for Hire

Options
  • 21-05-2021 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey there,

I'm a very experienced Music Producer / Audio Mixer looking to expand out and get some new clients in this current climate!

I have a state of the art home Mixing Suite equipped with Universal Audio hardware and software, ProTools and all the Industry Standard plugins and Audio tools.

I can work remotely and produce / mix some tracks if there is any band / artist looking to get top quality and streaming - ready tracks to release.

If you're interested please contact me! I have a portfolio for you to listen to which will show my abilities and could also do a mix of your first track for free to show my ability and maybe create a working relationship moving forward.

So don't be shy!! Respond on here and lets see if we cant get your tracks sounding the way they are supposed to be

Thanks for reading!

Advertisement