Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Debt Collectors

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭mondeoman72

Like I posted earlier......I just this week changed from BG to Energia.......I had taken my eye off the ball & was getting hammered these last few months ......... it'll never happen again.....in future the plan is to change providers EVERY 366 days
    Dont need to do that exactly. You sign up this year, then next year, if the price is right, your wifes name goes on it, then if possible, and the price is right, your name the following year, etc etc etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 TheRunner21

Thanks everyone for the replies.

I told Sky I wouldn't be dealing with the debt collectors and if they sent me the corrected final bill I would pay ASAP.

I got an email back a few days later stating that they looked into the account and sorted it out and waived the charge because of the inconvenience, after previously being told only the debt collector can amend the account now. So it obviously depends on who you get, and I appreciate it being sorted.

The debt collectors are still emailing daily so I'll have to chase that up with them to check with Sky.

Glad it's finally sorted now though. Have spent hours on this over €20-odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭ClosedAccountFuzzy

If they keep emailing, despite the issue being resolved, just report them as spam to your email provider.

Advertisement