Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love him or hate him, you simply have to miss Trump

Options
  • 21-05-2021 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭

The last half a decade, I feel, we hit a peak in high energy news, politics, world events. Trump being at the center of it all.

I can't help but feel like we are heading into a massive decline if not knee-deep in it already...
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,636 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Love him or hate him, you simply have to miss Trump

just reload

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭con747

No

:rolleyes:

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭What.Now

No - enjoying the headspace

• Registered Users Posts: 7,767 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

Four years of hearing about his wacky antics and all the outrage that went with it was plenty for me thanks

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Miss him? He was about as welcome as a boil on your testicle. The world is already a better place without him and his ego hogging the limelight. And it could be improved even further if the authorities could make one of those tax investigations stick and threw him and his corrupt cronies in jail for a bit.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 23,453 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

Wrong forum op. Trump has a thread all about him in the CA forum, enjoy

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058151198

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement