Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who will you be supporting in Euro 2020?

• 22-05-2021 8:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,969 ✭✭✭

I'm not afraid to say it but I hope England win it. Not just because of the Man U players but also there our neighbours and it's been 55 years since the world cup win. There due another trophy.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,557 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Scotland for me since I think McGinn will be the only Villa player playing that doesn’t play for England.

Grealish or no Grealish, me supporting England won’t become a thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,208 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

Portugal

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

Whoever England are playing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,042 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

To quote a famous Irish man

Support England?

Never
    Never
    Never

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭plibige

North Macedonia, I like an underdog...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

None of the UK teams - UK media wankfest is tiring

Not Belgium - Don't like the hipster fans tipping them as underdogs years ago just because they had some good fifa players with potential.

France - don't like some of their players and they won the world cup so they have enough.

Wouldn't mind Spain winning it as one of the big teams. Other than that, Russia, Poland, Turkey, Finland or Netherlands.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

Spain by residency.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

England and Wales

Or Croatia

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,079 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

England. Because I like the misery of seeing excellent footballers perform well below their peak, getting knocked out in quarter or semi finals.

But who knows, could be our year..............

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,606 ✭✭✭TheCitizen

billyhead wrote: »
    I'm not afraid to say it but I hope England win it. Not just because of the Man U players but also there our neighbours and it's been 55 years since the world cup win. There due another trophy.

“There” not due anything. What sort of nonsense is that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,159 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

I always enjoy watching Germany so them.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,606 ✭✭✭TheCitizen

Have money on France. Would be happy to see Belgium or Italy win it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,866 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

I'd like to see someone new winning it, realistically that only leaves Belgium or maybe Croatia I suppose. Can't see either of those happening though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,603 ✭✭✭grumpymunster

Kante plays for France so therefore France

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

North Macedonia because I got them in the draw and also Germany

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,288 ✭✭✭✭rob316

I've no bother with England, its a fairly likable bunch of players largely but I just can not stand the media. They won't come close to winning it anyway, the squad is too unbalanced and the manager is below average.

It'll be France who win it, the squad is ridiculous, not a single weakness and they just went and recalled Benzema.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Portugal.

They've produced so many exciting and technical players over the years.

They are always in with a shout even though they've much smaller population than Germany, Italy, France, Spain, England, etc.

Advertisement