Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC app cctv integration

Options
  • 22-05-2021 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭

I am trying to find anything on this subject, its listed as supported but cannot find anything on making it work

Any links to setup docs or technical docs on integrations

For reference im running blue iris with hikvision cameras

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,713 ✭✭✭✭altor

I am trying to find anything on this subject, its listed as supported but cannot find anything on making it work

Any links to setup docs or technical docs on integrations

For reference im running blue iris with hikvision cameras

Can only be done using Smartlink 700, its a engineer tool.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭howyegettinon1

altor wrote: »
    Can only be done using Smartlink 700, its a engineer tool.

Thanks, does that run on windows? Where could i get it and the documentation on using it /configuring cctv?

I have the engineers code for alarm and i program and work with software for a living, ill know from looking at it if ill make it work or if ill break it and best leave it alone

If you have access to it please pm me maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,713 ✭✭✭✭altor

Thanks, does that run on windows? Where could i get it and the documentation on using it /configuring cctv?

I have the engineers code for alarm and i program and work with software for a living, ill know from looking at it if ill make it work or if ill break it and best leave it alone

If you have access to it please pm me maybe?

Unfortunately its an engineer tool and not available to the public.

Advertisement