Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Hell in a Cell PPV 2021 *Spoilers*

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭Pentecost

I watched a bit of this last night after the golf finished. I caught the last few minutes of Bayley/Bianca, it was enough to get the sense it had been a decent match. Then Rollins/Cesaro, I haven't seen enough WWE to know what Rollins is supposed to be these days but whatever it is it's not doing much for me. Alexa vs Shayna..christ. I've said before I could watch Alexa doing pretty much anything but this was a test. The "acting" from Nia and Shayna was a particular highlight.

I went to bed then but from what I've read I'm not sure I'll bother with the rest of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,138 ✭✭✭ThePott

Bianca/Bayley, Charlotte/Rhea (minus the ending) and Cesaro/Rollins were the highlights.
    Owens and Zayn felt pretty pointless and see them so many times by now that this match was nothing spectacular.
    Same said for Lashley and McIntryre, very underwhelming ending as well.

Less said about Shayna/Alexa the better. Was a total filler PPV, WWE have been on autopilot for a long time now, hope that they'll at least shake things up a big before Money in the Bank because they are in the pits at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,132 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Is there any chance that's the end of any of those feuds?
    I expect Drew to somehow still be challenging Lashley.

Advertisement