Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Living in Clonlara

Options
  • 24-05-2021 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,253 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Considering putting an offer on a house in Clonlara. Seems like a nice small little village which is very close to Limerick which would suit me perfectly. What's the area like to live in? Does the traffic get very bad at peak times, particularly the bridge looks like it could be a bottleneck.

Is the broadband good quality? I would be working remotely.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Pigtownlad

Overall it's a good area - traffic can be heavy during school/work cycles heading into Limerick City (both Parteen and Corbally way). I will say there are a few undesirables living in the area (most not from the area originally) but you never hear of much trouble. If you get the eircode of the house you can check the broadband connection.

Advertisement