Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank draft less than 500euro

Options
  • 24-05-2021 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there,

I need a bank draft (GBP20.00 only) to process my passport in Philippine Embassy in London. I went to the nearest BOI and they said they are not providing drafts less than 500euro. I was directed to post office, but they are not doing bank drafts since last year.

I read a thread about bank drafts less than 500euro are allowed as the transaction is with the Government.

If you can help me with this that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

ben1992 wrote: »
    Hi there,

I need a bank draft (GBP20.00 only) to process my passport in Philippine Embassy in London. I went to the nearest BOI and they said they are not providing drafts less than 500euro. I was directed to post office, but they are not doing bank drafts since last year.

I read a thread about bank drafts less than 500euro are allowed as the transaction is with the Government.

If you can help me with this that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much!
    Hi ben1992,

thanks for getting in touch with us here today. Bank drafts can not be purchased for less than €500 unless this is for the Department of Justice an exception can be made. We would suggest that you contact the Philippine Embassy to arrange an alternative method of payment.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement