Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Estate agent to help me rent house

Options
  • 25-05-2021 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

I inherited a house from my father in cork city centre after renovating and modernising it i am looking to rent it out.

So i am looking for a good reputable estate agent to help me to all the fine details of renting as it is my first time.

Now there will probably be a few to say don’t rent sell it and that all estate agents are bad.

So if any landlords on this with experience please help a Newbie out

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

Could you let us know the general area ? Sometimes auctioneers are quite local, especially outside the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭087brain21

Sorry its near kent train station on that side of the lee

• Registered Users Posts: 8,691 ✭✭✭corks finest

087brain21 wrote: »
    I inherited a house from my father in cork city centre after renovating and modernising it i am looking to rent it out.

So i am looking for a good reputable estate agent to help me to all the fine details of renting as it is my first time.

Now there will probably be a few to say don’t rent sell it and that all estate agents are bad.

So if any landlords on this with experience please help a Newbie out

Thanks

Donal Dunne Bishopstown

• Registered Users Posts: 18,128 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Donal Dunne Bishopstown

Just going to recommend Donal too, hes absolutely sound.

http://dunneauctioneers.ie/

I still think you'd be better to sell, its a sellers market right now its absolutely bonkers.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,586 ✭✭✭lawrencesummers

Just do it yourself, don’t bother giving up the fee and pick the right tenant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,447 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

Sell and trouser the cash, rental market is very difficult at present and as a Newbie its not a space I would recommend.

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

Advertisement