Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekend in Belfast *Food * Entertainment????

Options
  • 26-05-2021 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

Hello ,
    I’m visiting Belfast this weekend , Sunday afternoon until Monday to be exact.

Staying in the Ramada.
    Great deal with pigsback €102 for B&B plus mains for 2

I’m after some recommendations for places to have lunch out around the city centre.
    European, steak grill, pub grub, pizza / pasta.. causal dining

Also places worth visiting on a short trip ?
    Any nice beach near by for a walk?
    Couple in mid - late 30’s .. and pregnant so no cocktails or parties unfortunately:(

Thanks so much in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭BeardySi

Lots of places to eat and drink in the city centre. Indoor dining reopened this week so everywhere should be open. Bunsen do amazing burgers, Mourne Seafood Bar if you're after fish, Kelly's Cellars for a pint of the black stuff or the Sunflower for a pint of anything else!

Not sure what attractions are open yet.

For the beach, head out to Crawfordsburn park (halfway to bangor) - be warned, if the weather is nice it'll be busy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭catrionanic

BeardySi wrote: »
    Lots of places to eat and drink in the city centre. Indoor dining reopened this week so everywhere should be open. Bunsen do amazing burgers, Mourne Seafood Bar if you're after fish, Kelly's Cennar's for a pint of the black stuff or the Sunflower for a pint of anything else!

Not sure what attractions are open yet.

For the beach, head out to Crawfordsburn park (halfway to bangor) - be warned, if the weather is nice it'll be busy.

I was about to suggest most of the above!

You'll need to book though.

The Merchant (and Berts Bar which is part of it) do lovely mocktails if your partner would like that. There's a great bar just opposite called the Spaniard too.

Advertisement