Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kamado Barbecue Grills

Options
  • 26-05-2021 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi,

I am looking for advice from users of these type of BBQs. I would ideally love to get a Kamodo Joe Classic 11 or classic 111 but they are very expensive. I see many places including the excellent butcher shop Higgins's in Sutton are doing what seems to be a good alternative called the Kamodoi Bono. The fact they are selling it adds to its credibility as an alternative in my eyes. l would love some first-hand feedback on the Bono from someone who has used it for a while. Even better if some had the experience of both and how they think the Bono stacks up against the more expensive alternative. Some review is available online but I am not sure all are completely impartial
    Tagged:

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement