Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFO Nenagh 5pm

• 26-05-2021 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Just wondering if anyone looked up at the sky today in Nenagh town around 5pm and saw something hovering in the sky. It was only a small dot really, but it definitely didn't move like a plane, helicopter or satellite. I'm thinking it had to be a ballon or something.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Possibly a weather balloon?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 RogerRabid

I asked Met Eireaan and they said:

Many thanks for your email. Met Éireann does release weather balloons, but they are only released from our weather station at Valentia Observatory in Co. Kerry. However, these balloons, when released, do travel far. It may have been one of our weather balloons that you spotted. I hope this answer is sufficient for you. Any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Kind regards,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

chinese lantern?

Advertisement