Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silvergrove, Ballybeg, Ennis.

Options
  • 26-05-2021 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi,

I'm currently looking at purchasing a house in the Ennis area, I've seen a house in Silvergrove, Ballybeg, Ennis. Does anyone have any information on this area, is it safe? are there good schools in the area, services, broadband etc.

Thank you :)

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

It's a wonderful estate, extremely safe, SIRO/Virgin/DSL broadband available. Great schools, you'd have the choice between Clarecastle and the Ennis National without having to go to the hassle of getting another school to consider your application. You've easy access to both the by-pass and Kilrush Road

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

That'd be pretty much the most desirable place to live in Ennis that wasn't a one off house. Ennis National School and St. Flannans are currently pretty well rated I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Pigtownlad

Thanks so much, I went to viewed the area today and the estate itself seems really nice. Very open, almost feels American as the house are separated by tree lines. Again thank you for all the feedback

Advertisement