Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Strava subscription

Options
  • 28-05-2021 8:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭

So I woke up this morning with "Thanks for subscribing" email from Strava in my inbox and a receipt for $0.00. I logged in to Strava and it seems legit. Can see all premium features and my subscription will auto renew 27/05/2022 for $59.99. I'm 99.99% sure they don't have my payment details to auto bill.

This is weird. Is Strava giving away free annual subscriptions as a trial?
    Anyone else got this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭MooShop

strmin wrote: »
    So I woke up this morning with "Thanks for subscribing" email from Strava in my inbox and a receipt for $0.00. I logged in to Strava and it seems legit. Can see all premium features and my subscription will auto renew 27/05/2022 for $59.99. I'm 99.99% sure they don't have my payment details to auto bill.

Anyone else got this?

No :(

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Mr T.

strmin wrote: »

Anyone else got this?

Is it possible that somebody offered you a subscription? Birthday coming soon?

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭strmin

Mr T. wrote: »
    Is it possible that somebody offered you a subscription? Birthday coming soon?

Highly unlikely. Probably just some glitch and Strava will fix it soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Strava sometimes offer the chance to win a year's free subscription for responding to surveys or other types of feedback. Do you recall responding to any feedback requests?

Whatever the reason, you might as well enjoy it!

Advertisement