Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage cash Back Text

Options
  • 28-05-2021 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    Recently drew down on my first time buyers mortgage with cash back. I was expecting to wait 90 working days to receive the cash back, but got a text today saying that the cashback will be lodged soon.

In this instance how long is soon, between text and lodgement? I just dont want to see soon in a text and then still wait the 90 days.

Cheers
    Rattlehead

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi guys,
    Recently drew down on my first time buyers mortgage with cash back. I was expecting to wait 90 working days to receive the cash back, but got a text today saying that the cashback will be lodged soon.

In this instance how long is soon, between text and lodgement? I just dont want to see soon in a text and then still wait the 90 days.

Cheers
    Rattlehead
    Hi, thanks for getting in touch with us.

If you can login on App, select Services and scroll to Send a Message a colleague will have account access and can check on this for you. They'll  respond to your message with the information. 

If you prefer to call, it's 0818365365 a colleague can check when it's due to hit the account for you. 

Hoping the above helps,

Many thanks, 
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Rattlehead_ie

Hi, thanks for getting in touch with us.

If you can login on App, select Services and scroll to Send a Message a colleague will have account access and can check on this for you. They'll  respond to your message with the information. 

If you prefer to call, it's 0818365365 a colleague can check when it's due to hit the account for you. 

Hoping the above helps,

Many thanks, 
    Alison

Hi Alison
    Thanks for the reply.
    I'll give the guys a call. 😊

Advertisement