Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Time | BBC - *Spoilers*

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,808 ✭✭✭squonk

I watched season 1 the other week. I’d planned to go into season 2 but I’m holding back because season 1 started strong but got weaker as it went. My thoughts after finishing was that it took a B long time to go nowhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,784 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

series two has no connection to the first it the premise is all about doing time and how the people cope with it, i enjoy how it is a little different to other tv and we don't have a long build up of eight episodes getting to know characters etc its just straight in gritty drama and its over

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,458 ✭✭✭apache

I have it recorded. I really enjoyed Season 1 so looking forward to this.

Advertisement