Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Revolut

Options
  • 28-05-2021 5:16pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hello,

I have not been able to top up my Revolut card from my BOI current account. For the past two days, all top ups fail, and the error message requests me to contact the bank directly.

Should I wait until Monday to call the customer support helpline?

TIA.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

igCorcaigh wrote: »
    Hello,

I have not been able to top up my Revolut card from my BOI current account. For the past two days, all top ups fail, and the error message requests me to contact the bank directly.

Should I wait until Monday to call the customer support helpline?

TIA.
    Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. We are sorry to hear that you have been experiencing difficulty with topping up your Revolut account. Can we check with you have you tried to delete your card details and add this once again?

Also have you experienced difficulty using the card elsewere?

Thanks Jen

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

Thank you for your reply Jen.

The issue seems to have been with Google Pay.

Linking to the BOI card directly resolved the issue.

Thanks for your time.

Advertisement