Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pakrite Pro

Options
  • 28-05-2021 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

Hi all,

Is the weather ever goin to settle. Just wondering have any of ye used the pakrite Pro. It seems to be a little more competitively priced that other. Spoke with a lad here that uses it and he says he has no issues.

It says a min of 6wraps and it's not suitable for haylege. Any views would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭orm0nd

tried it one year,

ok for the year but any bales left over , plastic was starting to flake a bit following year, no great waste & this may have been the year of the very high temperatures.

also i think we were getting a bale or so less per roll of wrap.

seems popular enough and many happy with it but we wouldn't use it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭happylad

Orm0nd thanks for the reply. I got some of it this year to try it so hopefully all goes ok. Did you put on the 6wraps when you used it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭orm0nd

happylad wrote: »
    Orm0nd thanks for the reply. I got some of it this year to try it so hopefully all goes ok. Did you put on the 6wraps when you used it

Don't know but think it's 4. Normally we'd get 62 to 64 bales off the 2 rolls on the fusion but contractor remarked it was down a bale or so. Only than that and a bit of flaking on the outer layer the following year no problems. No issues with plastic breaking putting it on etc.

Advertisement