Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boobs Abroad

Options
  • 29-05-2021 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hey,
    Has anyone gone abroad to get their boobs done?
    How was your experience?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭JamBur

Potatopie wrote: »
    Hey,
    How was your experience?

Lol, this thread title will get so many newcomers to this forum:)

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭10pennymixup

JamBur wrote: »

I never even knew there was a beauty forum!

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Potatopie

JamBur wrote: »

Haha.
    If only 😂
    I just want someone yo give me their experience of boob jobs abroad.
    But I can see how it might give others the wrong impression totally 😂😂

I never even knew there was a beauty forum!

Me too! The moderator directed me here 👌ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 4,150 ✭✭✭rameire

I hear the Dubai is the place to go.
    Although you need to bring cash and you may not come back with any surgery completed.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Advertisement

rameire wrote: »
    I hear the Dubai is the place to go.
    Although you need to bring cash and you may not come back with any surgery completed.

Haha 😂
    The surgery is a non-negotiable 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 15,177 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Hey,
    How was your experience?
    No.

But you are probably better off tbh.

Surgeons in Ireland don't really do as many procedures per as in countries like the UK or Turkey. Or with as many diff ethnicities. And cosmetic surgery is very lightly regulated here.

In ireland plastic surgery is one of the worst regulated in the world tbh.

Our surgeons here are not that skilled and don't work with a lot of diff types of skin etc. Also they are not regulated.

check out the real self.
    Imo the best are in london but will cost you. You can find good surgeons in Turkey etc but there is the language thing and also there are just as many bad surgeons.

Think about it ..its a small country ...not really a culture of surgery here for cosmetic purposes. They are never going to be as experienced as a surgeon in london or Turkey etc. With populations of over 80 million.

From what i have seen turkey can be very commercial with cookie cutter results all looking the same.

Obv im not a plastic surgeon...maybe ask your gp ...or the medical counsel ..see what they say?

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭guitarhappy

Hey,
    How was your experience?

Is the OP male or female? Just curious...

Is the OP male or female? Just curious...

Hey,
    I'm female.

No.

But you are probably better off tbh.

Surgeons in Ireland don't really do as many procedures per as in countries like the UK or Turkey. Or with as many diff ethnicities. And cosmetic surgery is very lightly regulated here.

In ireland plastic surgery is one of the worst regulated in the world tbh.

Our surgeons here are not that skilled and don't work with a lot of diff types of skin etc. Also they are not regulated.

check out the real self.
    Imo the best are in london but will cost you. You can find good surgeons in Turkey etc but there is the language thing and also there are just as many bad surgeons.

Think about it ..its a small country ...not really a culture of surgery here for cosmetic purposes. They are never going to be as experienced as a surgeon in london or Turkey etc. With populations of over 80 million.

From what i have seen turkey can be very commercial with cookie cutter results all looking the same.

Obv im not a plastic surgeon...maybe ask your gp ...or the medical counsel ..see what they say?

Oh yea, the language barrier...
    I have heard a few people going to Turkey... Especially highlighted by the two girls who went there during lockdown and refused to quarantine when they came home!

When I Google about boobs abroad, all I get are ads and paid-for posts. So it's hard to know hats reputable and what's not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭Ger Roe

I have heard a few people going to Turkey... Especially highlighted by the two girls who went there during lockdown and refused to quarantine when they came home!

When I Google about boobs abroad, all I get are ads and paid-for posts. So it's hard to know hats reputable and what's not.

They went to Dubai (UAE).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭rom

Also the surgery story was a cover story for them from what they were really doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭Bob Harris

Hey,
    How was your experience?

Uplifting.

Ger Roe wrote: »
    They went to Dubai (UAE).

Ah! I wonder are they happy with their results!?

No regrets 🀔😊

Many of the surgeons in London are from UAE so I would imagine they got an excellent service. Also, less of a language barrier issue.
    It's just equally expensive to go there when you add up flights and accommodation etc

Bob Harris wrote: »
    Uplifting.

Hopefully :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭Dr Turk Turkelton

As a world renowned surgeon I would be more than happy to take a look if you would like to pm me some pics.
    I can also offer excellent rates in Sacred Heart Hospital. My boss Dr Kelso can be a bit of a hard ass but myself and a couple of my colleagues will pull off some high jinks to get you in on a good offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

I hope the OP gets an answer to her question.

In the meantime can I applaud the thread title and posit that if that isn't the name of a Channel 5 documentary within two years, it would be a crime against entertainment.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭LMHC

My sister got hers done in Dubai. Don't be listening to all the rubbish attached to the recent case of 2 girls going over for it.

Really good clinics. If you want I'll get her to explain on whatsapp and I'll copy and paste to ur pm if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭ratracer

Before and after pics required, just for ah, comparison!! ;);)

When considering surgery it's best to use clinical terms.

Breast enhancement
    Breast surgery
    Breast augmentation
    Breast reduction
    Breast implants

I'd be slightly worried about someone calling them boobs to be honest in relation to surgery. I can imagine a bloke talking about it in such terms re his girlfriend. You know, the real sensitive type :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Ubbquittious

Where am I? How did I end up here? Hello? Hello?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Enough now! If the conversation continues in this manner including personal jibes and abuse or the comments regarding 2 women going abroad for whatever doesn't stop, the thread will be closed. MOD

Oh!! I didn't know that at all!!

Hmmmm

Thanks for all the info guys! Much appreciated.
    Didn't imagine the thread turning into a post about current affairs!
    However, on reflection of the post title "boobs abroad", I know it could have been alot worse! :D:D

I got a call back this afternoon from a Duboin clinic. Consultation, surgery and follow up care all for €5700. Consultation in July so I'll see how it goes. That's more reasonably priced than I was quoted before

• Registered Users Posts: 4,150 ✭✭✭rameire

Thanks for all the info guys! Much appreciated.
    Didn't imagine the thread turning into a post about current affairs!
    However, on reflection of the post title "boobs abroad", I know it could have been alot worse! :D:D

I got a call back this afternoon from a Duboin clinic. Consultation, surgery and follow up care all for €5700. Consultation in July so I'll see how it goes. That's more reasonably priced than I was quoted before

Breast of luck.
    Hope it works out for what you want.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

rameire wrote: »
    Breast of luck.
    Hope it works out for what you want.

Haha :D
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 15,177 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

You will look fantastic. Good luck!:)

You will look fantastic. Good luck!:)

That's so kind!! Thanks a million!

Advertisement