Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Kinnegad

Options
  • 30-05-2021 1:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am considering moving to Kinnegad with my wife and 3 year old as I work in Dublin city centre and the bus services are good. What is the town like overall? Would there be any estates to avoid? private message me if you dont want to say publicly, any sort of comment is appreciated

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Vlagro

Same boat here.. did you make the move in the end? Any advice ?

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭BingCrosbee

I know all of the estates in Kinnegad. It’s a nice place to live and the estates are all well kept. Mullingar is 12 miles away. I reckon you would be happy with a move here. Best of luck to you. PS: I live in Mullingar.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Vlagro

Thank you so so much. I’m also open to the idea of living in Mullingar but not sure what estates and areas. I have 3 children so would like some established areas, safe for the kids. If you could recommend any that would be great. My children are primary school age

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭BingCrosbee

In Mullingar, Lakepoint is lovely, well kept, beside schools. Newtown Lawns, Ashfield are nice also and beside schools. Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭veryangryman

Probably the closest affordable town/village to live to Dublin that boast decent public transport into city and has the shops and services on doorstep.

Seems a decent spot to raise a family.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 ictonyx

Does anyone knows what's the Tircroghan estate like - the quality of the houses, broadband options etc...? Considering buying there.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭chancer007

Tircroghan, very nice estate...alot of families & retired people

Advertisement