Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid ignorance.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

mloc123 wrote: »
    100%... nobody is perfect, and people should be allowed to do so

Agree. Although by the time our killjoy government are finished with taxing the àrse out of sugar, tobacco and MPU on drink, there mightn't be any fun left! All in the name of what's "good for us" of course :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13 alrightjack89

pgj2015 wrote: »

Long covid tv adverts, social media adverts, billboards etc should be highlighted in a big way, especially to young people.

We've been sheltered from that crap for a long time, but if anyone has ever spent time in Poland, USA etc ye will know every ****ing advert on TV is selling you pharmaceuticals, adverts from vitamins to indegstion to constipation, it's relentless, one after another and it's going thay way here too.

They have a pill for everything, health in a bottle and a name for every condition, which is in the tens of thousands, it's ridiculous.

I can just imagine the marketing guys thinking how they can rebrand all those products for long covid, which has every symptom you can imagine, it will be too easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭ypres5

Antares35 wrote: »
    Ah, that one :)

You really seem to have issues with other people deciding their own risk tolerance. You should probably work on that..live and let live and all that :)

To be blunt I don't care what you do with your life, you can run around asking people to cough in your face or hide in a nuclear fallout shelter for the next decade it makes no difference to me, I only took umbrage with you weaponizing stillbirths to point score on the internet

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

ypres5 wrote: »
    To be blunt I don't care what you do with your life, you can run around asking people to cough in your face or hide in a nuclear fallout shelter for the next decade it makes no difference to me, I only took umbrage with you weaponizing stillbirths to point score on the internet

Ok. Happy Sunday Ypres :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13 alrightjack89

The next 2 weeks are critical x 100.

What are we on now, week 72? :)

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,137 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

We've a thread on long covid

We've also got many threads on vaccines, although only around 5 of them on the front page at present

We also has the general covid thread which has discussed these items extensively

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement