Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Oil Boiler Installation Limerick/Clare

• 31-05-2021 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Need to upgrade to new oil boiler this summer, as old boiler is on its last legs.

Checked out boilers etc so I know what I want, but have not been able to source someone to do the installation, which has included making several unanswered or unreturned calls!

Can anyone recommend anyone to do this? thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Widescreen

Anyone know any plumber that will actually just service a standard oil boiler?

My regular guy has gone out of that business now and I have rang several plumbers, got no live answer and no reply from the messages I left.

I was going to get a new boiler this year but due to not being able to get anyone to do it I have shelved that for another year!!

Any reply appreciated, someone in adjacent to Limerick City, East Clare area probably best, thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 279 ✭✭lemonkey

Mark Torpey did mine a couple of years ago. 4.9/5.0 from 33 reviews on google. Would recommend.

Phone 086 811 9779

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭Deagol

Michael Brennan (086 3032492) in Ennis has always looked after me well - he does be extremely busy though so best to book him in before the inevitable Autumn / early winter rush :)

Advertisement