Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remarkable 2 tablet

Options
  • 31-05-2021 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Just wondering of anyone on here has purchased or used remarkable 2?

I am considering saving up for one and would like to get people's thoughts!

I am a big user of notepads etc but the idea of a paper tablet is very appealing as I can keep notes organised. I'm pursuing a qualification while also working and have various notepads for work/different subjects atm.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,627 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

I’ve seen the ads online for them and they do look a “remarkable” piece of kit

Not sure I could justify the cost but I would love to have one even to trial it for a few weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Chacha97

I’ve seen the ads online for them and they do look a “remarkable” piece of kit

Not sure I could justify the cost but I would love to have one even to trial it for a few weeks

Yes I'm in the same boat. Looks great but the price seems to be very high.

Was looking at alternatives and the Supernote A5x is drawing my attention. Quite good features and a bit cheaper. EverythingCpo is a channel on YouTube that has reviewed it extensively.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭TP_CM

Did you get this Cacha? Just wondering how long delivery time to ireland is. The website talks about shipping dates as opposing to delivery dates.

Advertisement