Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crystal Claire Physic

• 31-05-2021 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Did anyone go to Crystal Claire before? She normally comes form England and would go to Jury’s. When you go, you get a recorded CD too. Just wondering what people’s experience might have been with her as everything she said to me in 2019 has come true and the same with others I work with. When I google her name nothing comes up(which must be good?) and all I have is her number. Any info/experience appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Potatopie

uche wrote: »
    Did anyone go to Crystal Claire before? She normally comes form England and would go to Jury’s. When you go, you get a recorded CD too. Just wondering what people’s experience might have been with her as everything she said to me in 2019 has come true and the same with others I work with. When I google her name nothing comes up(which must be good?) and all I have is her number. Any info/experience appreciated.

Hey!
    I haven't been to her.
    That's amazing that everything she told you has come true! Do you recommend anyone else in Ireland that's not fully booked until 2023?

Potatopie wrote: »
    Hey!
    I haven't been to her.
    That's amazing that everything she told you has come true! Do you recommend anyone else in Ireland that's not fully booked until 2023?

What did she say about the covid and lockdowns?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 uche

Potatopie wrote: »
    Hey!
    I haven't been to her.

She’s the only one I’ve been too, so can’t help you there! I’m here looking to see is she actually good or was it luck

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement