Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connolly Hospital Parking Issues

Options
  • 01-06-2021 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭

Just wondering has anyone else had untold issues with parking carried out by Noonan workers

The mother is in her 70s and has to go warfarin and shes on a walker to help.

They moved the bloods/warfarin/diabetic and now the vaccination center into a corner unit and about 10 say car spaces for staff only (3 at least are disabled)

I have the parking badge so was OK, but more and more push has been put on to force people not to park.
    OK then ill go main car-park and let her try and walk over, no not allowed, go see if you can park in staff only says noonan worker

No noonan worker parked in the staff only car park and someone moved the cone with staff only sign and managed to use the disabled space

Is the idea not to have people in cars and give all the workers the spaces outside their workplace so can walk 5 feet to their cars.

I emailed HSE as no email for the hospital and sent one too Noonan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,004 ✭✭✭Pat Dunne

Here’s a link from the Connolly Hospital website, to both of the designated Disability Act 2005, Access Officers.

https://www.hse.ie/eng/services/yourhealthservice/access/accessofficers/rcsi.html#connolly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭Phil.x

Noonan's are a race to the bottom company.
    They treat their staff as the enemy and not an asset unlike most companies. I had the misfortune of working with them in the ifsc for a few years. 13 manager's in 3 years!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

Pat Dunne wrote: »
    Here’s a link from the Connolly Hospital website, to both of the designated Disability Act 2005, Access Officers.

https://www.hse.ie/eng/services/yourhealthservice/access/accessofficers/rcsi.html#connolly

Email sent to them thanks, at least ill be barking up the right tree

Not even just for my mother, poor people cant walk and asked to try an get across the road , not to mention some in wheelchairs

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

Phil.x wrote: »
    Noonan's are a race to the bottom company.
    They treat their staff as the enemy and not an asset unlike most companies. I had the misfortune of working with them in the ifsc for a few years. 13 manager's in 3 years!

Yeah I got the standard we are only carrying out orders generic reply

Then I was back down for myself and got talking to a fella and was lovely and agreed, by your feedback he will be sacked tomorrow for being pleasant etc :rolleyes:

Advertisement