Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radio - Liveline Warning

Options
  • 01-06-2021 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Could I please make an appeal to have rescinded a warning that I recieved relating to post in the Liveline thread last week?

The post was intended in a humurous spirit and indeed echos to a milder degree a joke along the same lines which features on another RTE broadcast "The Savage Eye". RTE themselves editorially deemed a more extreme version of the joke fit for broadcast on television, a much wider reaching medium. It is on this basis I feel it should not warrant a warning.
    I also understand that humor is subjective and sincerely hope that nobody took offence as this was in absolutly no way my intention, the mod has entirely accepted that, and is of the opinion that i quite clearly had intended no malice.

I have discussed with the mod who agreed the warning was borderline and suggest I take my request up here. I'm not sure of the etiquette of posting PM correspondence here but if requested I'll ask the Mod if they are OK with me posting it here.

Thanks for taking the time to review.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

Hi,

Just wondering if there is anything else required?

Thanks

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,291 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

This card has been rescinded at the request of the mod

Marking resolved

Advertisement