Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waxing alternative when skin is thin/sensitive?

Options
  • 01-06-2021 7:40pm

I use a topical treatment for acne on my skin and it makes my skin quite thin.

I really need to get rid of hair on my chin but last time I waxed I didn’t realise my skin was so sensitive due to the topical treatment and it ripped the skin off my chin and was really painful. (I was lucky it didn’t scar!)

Can anyone suggest an alternative to waxing when my skin is in this condition?

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭Loveinapril

Threading is fantastic and if done well, has very little impact on the skin.

Threading is fantastic and if done well, has very little impact on the skin.

Ah great. Hadn’t though of that, thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭Loveinapril

Get your eyebrows done while you are there! The finish is gorgeous. I usually use depilatory cream on my chin but I really noticed the all over smoothness when I get my chin threaded.

Get your eyebrows done while you are there! The finish is gorgeous. I usually use depilatory cream on my chin but I really noticed the all over smoothness when I get my chin threaded.

I think I will do just that. Thanks :)

Advertisement