Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sprucefield PC World

Options
  • 02-06-2021 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭

Does anyone have a direct phone number or email address Currys PC World store in Lisburn.? It’s well known that they don’t shine when it comes to customer service.

My problem. I bought a tripod from them, it was a demonstration model and I was informed it had no box. That wasn’t an issue so I bought. When I got the tripod home I discovered the camera release plate was missing, that made the camera useless! As there was no box there was no case but I think the no box would cover that. Yes?

Ive been on the phone to their service desk and was advised that I’d have to go back to the store. I explained that that was not an option. I’m 73 years of age and because of a condition I’ve had since childhood I’ve never been allowed to hold a driving licence. You’ll all appreciate public transport here in the North (maybe appreciate is not the right word 🤓 ). From where I live, Armagh, it would take approximately 1hr and 50 minutes to get to Sprucefield and the same back and that’s from stepping of one but onto another. Not likely and not practical!

What I’m trying to do is contact the store directly but store telephone numbers are not easily available. Personally I would prefer an email address as I can give precise information there and be in control of the conversation.

So anyone know Currys Sprucefield email or telephone. Thanks for you patience

Kevin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭Darc19

If you purchased in the store, then you need to go back to the store. Someone else can go for you

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭kah22

Hi found an answer on the moneysavingexpert forum
    They directed me to a site called Resolver a site recommended by moneysavingexpert

I filled in a few relevant questions and sent the answers off via Resolver website and had a reply back from Curry PC World within 90 minutes to the effect that they would get back to me within the next 48/72 workings

I’ll let you know how things go, it could be useful for other members, at least on my side of the border

Advertisement