Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Under Stair Storage - 2nd floor duplex

Options
  • 02-06-2021 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey Folks,
    I am having the biggest issue finding a company that will do understair storage for a second floor duplex. I have already been declined by smart storage, storage master and bneat stairs. Has anyone else had this issue and do you have any recommendations for a company that will do the job?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,664 ✭✭✭policarp

Would IKEA or Amazon have anything that might suit?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭aFlabbyPanda

we got a local (cork based) carpenter to do ours in the last house, the guy did furniture, cabinets, joinery etc. Surely you could find someone local to do the same, was the job too small or something for the other crowds?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,664 ✭✭✭policarp

YvonneJ wrote: »
    Hey Folks,
    I am having the biggest issue finding a company that will do understair storage for a second floor duplex. I have already been declined by smart storage, storage master and bneat stairs. Has anyone else had this issue and do you have any recommendations for a company that will do the job?

did you get something?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,524 ✭✭✭✭ted1

What was their issue?

Advertisement