Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest Update For Those Who Have Got The New Electric Ireland Meter

• 02-06-2021 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

I got the new Electric Ireland meter installed last year and yesterday I received a letter notifying me about 4 different tariffs I could use.
    The Free electricity on a Saturday or Sunday looks enticing but they seem to be advising to go for the night tariff.
    I can't see any advantage in this as you would be asleep & not using any appliances.
    It's confusing.
    Did anyone else receive this letter & choose a tariff and if so, which tariff did you go for?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi erinville, 

Thank you for getting in touch. 

We recommend calling 1800 372 372 and our colleagues in the Smart Meter Team will be able to talk you through your options.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask.

Kind regards, 
    Aoife

Advertisement