If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips 50PUS8555 / 8535

Options
  • 02-06-2021 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

I bought this a few weeks ago and have not been able to keep the channels in my fav list in the order I want.

I arrange it by the phone and when I confirm, it comes back in a different order.

It seems (though I am not sure) that it rearranges the channels on a daily basis.

I've turned off the auto update channels in case that was causing the issue.

Also I want to get rid of the cinematic highlights on the home page/view. I was able to do this once by reverting android tv app, but I could not figure out how to disable the auto updating of that app.

Any help appreciated!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Mr Bob wrote: »
    I bought this a few weeks ago and have not been able to keep the channels in my fav list in the order I want.

I arrange it by the phone and when I confirm, it comes back in a different order.

It seems (though I am not sure) that it rearranges the channels on a daily basis.

I've turned off the auto update channels in case that was causing the issue.

Also I want to get rid of the cinematic highlights on the home page/view. I was able to do this once by reverting android tv app, but I could not figure out how to disable the auto updating of that app.

Any help appreciated!
    Thanks for the post Mr Bob!

I'm not too sure what would be happening with the channel ordering there however I have a direct support line for Philips who might be able to run you through the settings?

If you give them a call on 0207 744 0007 they should be able to sort that out for you!

Let me know if you have any issues though and I can see what I can find on my end!

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.