Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time to upgrade 8 year old clubs?

Options
  • 02-06-2021 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭

Hi all,

Have my clubs 7-8 years, looking at potentially buying a new set, have my eye on Srixon ZX5's. Any other recommendations? Worth looking at the Taylormade P790 also?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭willabur

Book yourself in for a fitting, bring your own clubs. That'll allow you to compare your performance between your own 7 iron vs the ones that are on the market at the moment. You'll see for yourself what the potential benefits will be

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭Neewollah

Aph2016 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Have my clubs 7-8 years, looking at potentially buying a new set, have my eye on Srixon ZX5's. Any other recommendations? Worth looking at the Taylormade P790 also?

100% go get fitted and try a variety. I was fitted with the P790's last year. Absolutely love them. Very forgiving and go a mile compared to my previous set. Would highly recommend and probably good value now as they are last seasons model.

Advertisement