Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir f3000 router constantly resetting jtseld

Options
  • 02-06-2021 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭

Hi all. We got broadband installed in our homes this week (FTTC) and with it, a new F3000 (fibre box) router. But when I tried to connect a device to the wifi, the router appeared to reboot or reset itself - the lights on the box followed the same pattern as if it was being turned on. I complained to eir and they sent a second box but the same thing is happening again. I have an f2000 router which is working fine when I plug it in, though it only delivers half the speed. I’m using the same cables etc on the f2000 and the f3000 so the issue doesn’t lie there. It clearly seems to be a software issue if some sort but I can’t see anything obvious

Any ideas??

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭fatgav

Apologies for the typo in the title. That should read 'itself'

Advertisement