Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xl moto.ie

Options
  • 02-06-2021 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭

Has any one used xl moto before or know what they are like to deal with?
    Are they an irish company or what?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mjolnir

eoin.d wrote: »
    Has any one used xl moto before or know what they are like to deal with?
    Are they an irish company or what?

German compan if I remember correctly, same company as 24mx.
    They're reskins of the same companies and often have different . Addresses(.ie/.com etc).

They're grand, delivery is quick, never had an issue with them.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

I've used them. Goods came from Poland. Good service, efficient, decent prices, and high quality stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭eoin.d

Thanks for that guys

• Registered Users Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭theoneeyedman

I've used them. Goods came from Poland. Good service, efficient, decent prices, and high quality stuff.

Used them once recently, bought a wee tent type thing. Service was good, quick and as advertised.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭dmigsy

Yeah, same as the lads above. Got a great price on a goretext jacket from them last year and they delivered fast.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

Ditto. No problems whatsoever on two separate purchases.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Itineoman

I got some soft panniers from them recently. High quality item but they don’t do fitting instructions.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,121 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

Great experience with buying a few bits. Thoroughly recommended.

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭Tech_Head

Have used a few times now. Quick shipping, the items are as I expected and packaged well - no complaints at all

Advertisement