Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easiest fake lashes for a complete noob?

Options
  • 03-06-2021 12:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I tried to do lashes a few years ago but couldnt get it. I'd love to try again, but need some guidance

Can anybody please advise me of the easiest set of lashes to use and start with?

I've watched the YouTube tutorials but honestly some of those girls are so super proficient it intimidates me!

Any help?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I'm not an expert myself but the best tip I have is to make sure you trim the band to make it fit your lash line. In my own experience, I prefer the brands with thinner bands. I tried some with a thicker band as I thought it would be easier to wrangle but this wasn't the case. I like Eyelure, have used them a food bit.

I've heard the individual lashes are easier to work with but haven't tried them myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 vinnyhutton14

I experienced a lot of damage after getting eyelash extensions & did a lot of research on what a good and affordable eyelash serum would be - I've been using dermal.MD eyelash serum for 3-4 weeks & have noticed new growth as well as my existing ones getting longer! Definitely recommend✅💕

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭banoffe2

I use the Penny's glue on lashes but buy don't use the glue that is supplied with them, I buy the glue there separately it comes in white and black, you need to bend them to make them more pliable and also trim to size, leave the glue on for about 3 minutes before applying, thought I would never manage it but watched a few you tube tutorials, sometimes it's hit and miss may have to try it a second time

I also find wipes are good to clean the excess glue away and avoid irritation, I use a tweezers to secure them then put the wipe in under the lashes and open and close the lid to do a good clean up, sometimes I get a week out of them and other times I pull them off after 2 days, of course it depends on the success of the application, for €1.50 a pack they are great value and do enhance the eyes

Advertisement