Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card Payment Confirmation Text Message - Old/Incorrect Number

Options
  • 03-06-2021 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

I have a current account and MasterCard credit card with BOI, and am set up with banking 365, including the mobile banking app.

About a year ago I changed my phone number. I updated this on the app and everything seemed fine until today, when I attempted sn online credit card paypayment. I got a message saying a verification code was being sent by text to my old phone number. This is obviously an issue since Ido not have this number any more.

I cannot figure out how to update the credit card phone number on the app. Can you please help?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

FakeSheikh wrote: »
    I have a current account and MasterCard credit card with BOI, and am set up with banking 365, including the mobile banking app.

About a year ago I changed my phone number. I updated this on the app and everything seemed fine until today, when I attempted sn online credit card paypayment. I got a message saying a verification code was being sent by text to my old phone number. This is obviously an issue since Ido not have this number any more.

I cannot figure out how to update the credit card phone number on the app. Can you please help?
    Good morning,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

For the best help with your query, please contact our 3D secure team on 0818200370. One of my colleagues will be happy to help and get this sorted for you.

I hope this information helps.

Many thanks,
    Megan

Advertisement