If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Payment declined

Options
  • 03-06-2021 6:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,353 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, trying to pay for a tv and bracket since last night but it says declined by merchant.
    Was onto bank and they said no problems on there side.

Also it's the sony kd55ag9 and cantilever bracket.
    Are they good options for the money
    Have 2 sony tvs already that I purchased from yourselves and a Sony sound system that will be going with new tv.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

blade1 wrote: »
    Hi, trying to pay for a tv and bracket since last night but it says declined by merchant.
    Was onto bank and they said no problems on there side.

Also it's the sony kd55ag9 and cantilever bracket.
    Are they good options for the money
    Have 2 sony tvs already that I purchased from yourselves and a Sony sound system that will be going with new tv.
    Hi blade1,

Thanks for the post!

I've had a check on those failed payments and it looks as though it might be a browser issue. If you retry this morning and still get nowhere drop me a PM with a contact number and I can give you a call to try to process over the phone.

The 55AG9 is a fantastic TV! Nothing touches the OLEDs for picture quality and the Sonys have a great processor so you'll get an amazing picture as well as the Android operating system.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 12,353 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Hi David, still same issue so I sent u a pm.

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi David, still same issue so I sent u a pm.
    I'll get back to you asap!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,353 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Got around to fitting and setting up up this TV this morning.
    I'm doing up the whole house but it's important to do the essentials first! :D

IMG-20210610-125623.jpg

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Got around to fitting and setting up up this TV this morning.
    I'm doing up the whole house but it's important to do the essentials first! :D

IMG-20210610-125623.jpg
    Hey Blade1

Looking good so far!!!

Good to see you have your priorities right :)

Let us know if we can help in any way in future.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.