Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Update on IBAN number

Options
  • 03-06-2021 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I had submitted my details for opening my new account in your website. I received the mail stating that I will receive the IBAN number within 24 hours and not received yet. Can you let me the update?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

jinal wrote: »
    I had submitted my details for opening my new account in your website. I received the mail stating that I will receive the IBAN number within 24 hours and not received yet. Can you let me the update?
    Hi jinal,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie. 

Each account opening application is unique and processing times can range from 3-5 working days. Updates would be sent by email and text(please ensure to check your junk/spam folders). Once we have an update in relation to your application, we will certainly be in touch.

You can also call our account opening team on 1890354454. One of my colleagues will be more than happy to help. 

I hope this information helps.

Many thanks,
    Megan

Advertisement