Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Portlaoise (2021)

Options
  • 04-06-2021 12:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi all!

I've been searching through forum but can't find any recent posts about Portlaoise.
    We are planning to buy our very first home and Portlaoise seems affordable area for us.
    We are family with 2 kids so i really would like to know if Portlaoise is a good choice.

I came across few comments from few years ago that there is a lot of social housing around Maryborough village, but sales agent said that there will be no houses sold to council and there is a very little amount of those in the far corner of the estate.
    I am very confused and it's a huge amount of money so I would like to get some sort of a confidence if it's possible.

Thank you kindly in advance for any kind of advice.

Advertisement