Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ikegami TM14-17R broadcast monitor

Options
  • 04-06-2021 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 34,919 ✭✭✭✭
    Master of the Universe

ITEM: Ikegami 14 inch Pro monitor
    POST\COLLECTION: Collection
    PRICE: 65 euro
    PAYMENT METHODS: cash

Anyone forum regulars like a deal on an Ikegami Pro monitor before I stick it up on adverts?

Bought it from Ollie a while ago, pictures of it here:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=111490915

Unfortunately I haven't gotten around to using it either, just been sitting in a wardrobe!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Colonel Panic

Yeah, I'd be interested in this. Let me check with the wife that she's okay with me making a collection.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,919 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Excellent! Just fired her up, all still working as it should :)

Edit - just a heads up, this is a pretty deep monitor. Picture is gorgeous but not sure if that might turn you off!

Well, wife has given the thumbs up, but I'll just get some depth measurements but be sure.

Master of the Universe

It's a little under 52cm front to back, 26.5cm tall.

My 14 inch PVM is 40cm front to back, so this one is about 12cm longer.

It might need to live on the floor for a bit, but I have a trolly in mind that will accommodate that so I will take it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,604 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Thank the gods you took it Panic, I can't resist them and I will end up in a room of broadcast monitors, and little else...

twelve_monkeys_still.jpg

Master of the Universe

It might need to live on the floor for a bit, but I have a trolly in mind that will accommodate that so I will take it.

Excellent! sure lets take it to PM to figure everything else out.

Master of the Universe

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Thank the gods you took it Panic, I can't resist them and I will end up in a room of broadcast monitors, and little else...

]

Someone did this Meme a little while back where Lenny was surrounded by PVMs, definitely happened to me too :eek:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyAQQ73TI3JbYLxfN8W8qYyPNGudCHS9317cu8IVX3IRJnqrQzPiE-l32CBRoMpk1BgVg&usqp=CAU

CiDeRmAn wrote: »

twelve_monkeys_still.jpg

It’s a slippery slope! Glad I did you a solid!!

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭80s Synth Pop

No joke guys... I've over 20 crts and a RPTV. Send help :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Piattos22

This still up or somebody managed to get it now?

I collected it yesterday so this is gone.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement