Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can’t find App on iphone12

Options
  • 04-06-2021 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hi everyone

I use google calendar app a lot. When I upgraded to iPhone 12 I lost the app on my home screen. I can get to it through widget and if I search, but I prefer to have it on my home screen !

Help??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Swipe left on your home screen until you hit the very last page, which is your App Library. All your apps are here, regardless if whether they're on your home screes or not.

Search for the app you want. In the list, press and hold the icon, and drag it. It will move from your App Library to an empty space on your home screen. You can't drag it from the Search on the widget screen, it has to be on the App Library screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,484 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Swipe left on your home screen until you hit the very last page, which is your App Library. All your apps are here, regardless if whether they're on your home screes or not.

Search for the app you want. In the list, press and hold the icon, and drag it. It will move from your App Library to an empty space on your home screen. You can't drag it from the Search on the widget screen, it has to be on the App Library screen.

All good but just to clarify it's swipe right not left to get to the app library page.

murpho999 wrote: »
    All good but just to clarify it's swipe right not left to get to the app library page.

You're right, but Apple call it swiping left!
    From your Home Screen, swipe left until you see the App Library.

https://support.apple.com/en-ie/HT211345

• Registered Users Posts: 28,484 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

You're right, but Apple call it swiping left!

https://support.apple.com/en-ie/HT211345

Yes, I see the logic actually as your hand swipes left , but I always call it the opposite.
    Thinking about it, I am actually wrong but I always called it swiping in the direction the screen goes rather than your hand.:)

^^ Just don't mix them up on Tinder :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 greysgut

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!

Advertisement