Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Custom, instantaneous, statements?

Options
  • 04-06-2021 3:07pm

Hi folks at BoI.

Can this be done?

With my Local Credit Union, when I login to my online banking with them, and pick Statements, I can make up my own statement. It'll let me pick and choose what dates I want it from/to, and what account I want it for (or it gives me the option of bundling all my accounts together on one big statement).

I pick the account, pick the dates I want included (can go back 18 months) and it's ready to download instantly. No waiting, no notifications; an instant PDF.

On the bottom of the screen it says "powered by Progress banking". A quick google leads me to believe they're a company that install/sell banking software. If they can do it, I'm sure it must not be too difficult for a "proper" bank like BOI to be able to add it as a feature?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

KKV wrote: »
    Hi folks at BoI.

Can this be done?

With my Local Credit Union, when I login to my online banking with them, and pick Statements, I can make up my own statement. It'll let me pick and choose what dates I want it from/to, and what account I want it for (or it gives me the option of bundling all my accounts together on one big statement).

I pick the account, pick the dates I want included (can go back 18 months) and it's ready to download instantly. No waiting, no notifications; an instant PDF.

On the bottom of the screen it says "powered by Progress banking". A quick google leads me to believe they're a company that install/sell banking software. If they can do it, I'm sure it must not be too difficult for a "proper" bank like BOI to be able to add it as a feature?
    Hi KKV 

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch.

I'm afraid this is not possible through site or App. You can request an up to date statement, it takes 1-2 business days to appear online and can be downloaded then in pdf. 

We will certainly pass on your interest and feedback relating to statement options. 

Many thanks
    Alison

Advertisement