Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSK Order

Options
  • 04-06-2021 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭

HI,
    I ordered a PSK about 10 days ago but have not received anything, I've tried ringing 0818200362 but cant get through!

Is there any other number I could ring or email???

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Fionn wrote: »
    HI,
    I ordered a PSK about 10 days ago but have not received anything, I've tried ringing 0818200362 but cant get through!

Is there any other number I could ring or email???

Thanks
    Hi Fionn,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. We are sorry to hear that your PSK has not yet arrived. To look into this further we would recommend that you contact our customer service team directly on 0818365365 and our colleagues here will be more than happy to help with this. The team is available from 9am tomorrow morning and will be happy to look into this further for you

We hope this helps.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement